Thursday, October 23, 2008

A bad day!!!

Yesterday I came home from school and what do you know, I had the worst headache you ever, ever heard of. I was playing even tough my headache was getting worse.after a while i felt really, really sick. Well you know the kind of feeling when your sick and you toch thigs and you feel cold or you get cold ten hot then cold then hot? Well thats the way i felt. that evenning I had to go to activity dats and my family had decided to walk me to the church. On the way there I practicy froze. couldn't believe how cold I was. At activity days we made little twinkie monsters, and pipe cleaner spiders or what ever they called them, and we just had lots of fun!!! But unfortunetly I had to leave right in the middle because it was my grandpas birthday. So I left at 7:30 because it stated at 7:00. at mm grandpas house we had fun. I really enjoyed it!!

No comments: