Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to school!!!!

Guess what everyone!!! I'm back in school!! Well I got back to school on Aug. 18 but now it's sept. 2 and I'm in fifth grade. This morning all of the fifth grade boys went to Clear Creek and the girls combined classes. Mr. D's class, (my class!!) and miss Biggs class combined and we did class in our room. And miss rogers clas and so on and so on.....(the list would be to long.) Well this morning all of the girls came at A track and all of the boys came during B track to go to Clear Creek as I said ealier, and the girls had to stay.(sob, sob, sob!) But tomarrow the bus will come to pick up the nice, sweet girls and take them up to Clear Creek. And there the boys will be ready to leave after have eaten their breakfast and we will switch places and the girls will get to have a ton of FUN!!!! I can't wait!!!! (P.S. I get on after I get home from Clear Creek and tell you all about it. I CAN'T wait!!!)

No comments: