Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Smash!!!, the hairy monster!!!!!

O.k. so Stetson had to do a scienceproject for class and they were soppouse to make a monster. So Stetson asked my dad if he would shave his back and my dad, being the nice man he is, said yes and so my mom had to agree. So last night my mom shaved my dads back and we cover the two foot tall monsters chest. We had a little extra hair so we gave the monster some of my dads curly back hair. My dad had insisted on shaving some of his chest hair too. So he picked-up the shaver and started to shave. When he finished his chest had a cartoonish looking wolf on his chest!!!! it was sooooo funny!!!


P.S. ( I'm going to tell my mom to make a new post like this with some pics on it!!)

1 comment:

Butterfields said...

Hey Sid, how ya doin you know that you need to up date your blog what is the point if having a blog when you don't put anything on it you should be ashamed of your self.
Have you talked to Jade latly? and dose she have a blog? and you know that pretty soon you are going to be 11(:(:(:(:!!!!!! and it still will say that u are 10 if you don't change it.
I hope that you will start bloging again because i am making a blog soon you call me some time and you can come over and help me make it love you tons, Shay (: