Sunday, July 6, 2008

Flippin' SWEET!

After we were told we had to move out at the end of June, we found out we could stay for another month!! I love this house and all the friends I have here, I also love the swimming pool we get to swim in all the time. I really don't want to leave ever, but I'm going to make the most of the time I do have left here.
Some of the things that make this such a great place to live are the weekly barbeques we have with our neighbors, our weekly picnics and swimming at the pool, and working and playing together with our friends. I'm really going to miss this neighborhood and all my friends here.

2 comments:

Butterfields said...

syd, Iam sooo sad that you have to leave your house but i bet your new one will be just as alsome we need to hang so i think that i will call you sometime soon(: love you
Shay

Anonymous said...

Syd I wish that we could be living closer. It is fun to get on your blog to see cute pic. of you bye. Jyacee